Monday, June 2, 2008
Clothes, Clothes, Clothes
So, it is now June and I still have yet to switch out all of the fall/winter clothes for the spring/summer clothes. Actually, all of the clothes are out, spring and summer, half in drawers and half on top of (and overflowing) all of the dressers. I do this every season, totally put it off. I can reason with myself and say it is becase I am taking care of my kids and am not putting away the winter clothes because, as everyone knows in this part of the country, it can still get cold. I mean, the furnace came on 3 weeks ago! But now, it really is the real deal. It's been consistantly in the 70's and 80's. All of the flowers are in bloom. The last frost has come and gone. For goodness sakes, the kids went swimming yesterday! I can't ignore it and put it off any longer! I must sort, bag/box/crate, and find a place to put last season's clothes. And, then, I must make the trip to the GoodWill store and donate the fair to moderately used clothes, hopefully without stains. And then, I must have the girls try on all of the new season's clothes and do an invenory of what they still need. And, then, I need to go do clothes shopping with all of them. This shopping will probally take several trips as one knows, that taking 3 girls shopping is crazy!!! So, this week, I will be getting down to business. (Pray for me! LOL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whew! I'm tired just reading all of that! More power to ya!! Love the pics too! Ya'll are lookin' good!
Your girls all look alike and somehow Nathan has his own unique look. They are getting so big, love the teeth! Good luck on the clothes. I never was good at switching the clothes. I just leave them all crammed in the drawers all year.
Post a Comment