Tonight we went to the girl's elementary school's annual Ice Cream Social. It's where the new and returning students go to meet their new teacher, view their new classroom, see old friends, and of course, eat ice cream. They start school on Monday! Wow! Emily is starting the 2nd grade and Claire is starting Kindergarten. Man, how time flies! I'm really trying not to blink! Here are a few pics from tonight:





7 comments:
Oh, Becky. It's unbelievable that your girls are so grown up. Claire looks sooo much like you with those big beautiful eyes. Emily looks so excited to be at school, and Laura...just happy to be a part of the action. :) How sweet!
On the second pic, I saw the book "The Kissing Hand". My mom gave Jacob that book when he was going into kinder (in Siloam). It's been read hundreds of times to all three of my kiddos. Great story. Have a great day!
Your girls are beautiful! What an exciting time of year!
Wow, they are all so cute! Do they do half or full day Kindergarten up there? Speaking of blinking...after this year, I'll have one in High School! YIKES!
How awesome is this! I just stumbled upon your blog through someone who posted on Bekah's Blog. How are you guys doing? I am looking forward to reading through your blog and catching up with your family. It has been so long. Keep in touch.
Angie
Hey guys,
I just stumbled across your blog while checking in on Bekah and her gang.
I look forward to catching up and reading your blog.
Keep in touch. We look forward to hearing from you guys.
Angie
They really do grow so fast! I hope the girls really enjoy their teachers this year.
Time for another blog, girlfriend!
Post a Comment