Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello old friend

Tonight as I was purusing my favorite blogs, I looked up our old pastor's from AR web site of his new church in MT. It's always nice to stay in touch with old friends. His wife, Kim, has a blog which she posts quite often. I love reading her blog. She has a great way of communicating and putting her wit into writing. Well, tonight, I went to Jim's new church's site and was listening to his sermons. Now, this may sound wierd, to go online and listen to sermons while perusing the web, but he is a great teacher of the Word of God. And, listening to him is like talking to my old friend. So, hello Jim, so glad to be in touch again!

4 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Becky....my old friend! Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm glad to hear you still enjoy good preaching : )

Send my greetings to your family.

Blessings.

Jim

Trish said...

I know how you feel. I miss them.

Melissa Flaming said...

Me, too, me, too!!

Bekah said...

Thanks for the post, I have started listening to him now too! Jim is a great preacher and we miss him too!