Sunday, October 26, 2008

IT'S PUMKIN TIME!


Emily is enjoying the slimy insides of her pumpkin


"Laura" is doing her pumkin


These babies are getting ready for roasting- mmmmm!

Ahhhh, the finished product
Laura's is a cat- cute!
Claire's is scary- oooohhhh!
Emily's is her own creation
Complete with eyelashes (on one eye)
and blushed cheeks- creative!

4 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Oooo, I like them all! What fun! I haven't carved a pumpkin in several years. This may just be enough inspiration to get me to try again!

Bekah said...

Very cute!

Bekah said...

The pumpkins all turned out so cute! Your girls did a good job cleaning their pumpkins too! Stephie didn't carve a pumpkin this year because she decided she didn't want to get all "icky" and this mama wasn't going to do it for her! :-)
Happy Halloween!

Melissa Flaming said...

I have been a slacker! Haven't read peoples' blogs in a looong time. wow. The kids are just growing like weeds. Emily's pumpkin cracked me up! She's always been so creative! And Laura's "sticker feet" made me laugh, too! I love how kids are so "themselves". Have a great day!