Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our home
















Welcome to our home! We've been here in Indianapolis 2 years next month (wow- hard to believe!). I thought you would all like to see where we call home. We live on a nice quiet street with a cul-de-sac. The kids love riding their bikes up and down. All of the neighbors know us because of our kids- in a good way! Emily is very friendly and the other girls follow her everywhere. Our house is a split level and has 3 bedrooms. We have a great deck off the dining room and a great back yard. It is not the newest house, but, it is sufficient to meet all of our needs and more. It is in a great location, only about 7 min. from the nearest grocery store, no, not Wal-Mart! But, it does only take about 15 min. to drive into Indy to one. No, I just can't stay away from it! God has blessed us tremendously with this house, a great location, great schools, and a very nice landlord. Thank you, Lord!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

Ok, so I was browsing through blogs and came across yours! I am also from Indiana(probably what caught my attention) and thought I'd extend a hello and welcome you to the world of blogging! I, too, am new to this and am also very technology challenged, but I am forcing myself to TRY TRY TRY... and I assure you it does get easier! You're welcome to check out my blog @ http://sjsmithandcompany.blogspot.com/ Nice to meet you! 5 kids? Really? WOW!

Bekah said...

I love it! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Becky said...

Hi Jeannie,

Thanks for your comment- Indy is a nice place in the spring, summer, and fall. Winters are cold! I lived in AR for 12 years- those winters- not so cold, at least for extended periods of time! Thanks for commenting!

Mom Keena said...

What a beautiful home! And your family, what, are you trying to keep up with the Keenas!?! Job well done! Jim is taking a Senior Pastor position at Evangleical Free Church of Bozeman, www.efcb.org. We leave here 7/9 after four very fast years! Jim still has his dissertation to complete, but he's well on his way! Say "hello" to Jonathan!

Suzanne said...

Hey Becky! I'm catching up on blogs today. You're kids are growing fast! What fun. Love your house and location. I was just thinking I would post some pictures of our place too. You know...the Keena's old home. lol.