Emily said that she did this because the baby food stinks...where's my swim mask?!!

Sisters goofing around

"Mom, can I use the digital camera.......?"

She does this face when I am trying to be serious with her...

Claire kinda looks oriental in this shot...

4 comments:
Ohhhh, those pictures are just priceless! Great for blackmail someday too! Ha-ha! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are all so cute!
I just realized I am reading your blog and drinking my coffee. Remember when I would stop by some mornings, I could always count on you to have some coffee ready! :-) I miss ya' girl!
Me, too! Me, too!! I miss you too!
The pic of Emily feeding the baby made me laugh out loud! Then Caleb had to come and see it. He said, "I remember going to her house and playing in that little apartment." I'm so glad he has a few memories of Siloam.
Clair DOES look Oriental in that pic!
I love your profile pic!
BTW, this is record, but Jarrod and I get to go on a date two weeks in a row...ok, tonight its the Dollar Movie, but, hey, I'll take what I can get!
What beautiful children, and creative! I'm sure they keep you in stitches!
I love the pic of EMily feeding the baby! Very creative! I can remember one time Jim's brother babysat our kids, and he literally used a clothespin on his nose when he changed a diaper! Guess us moms just get used to all those strange smells...or do we?!
Post a Comment