A mentor mom from the mom's group I attend lives in the country and raises goats. She graciously invited the girls out to feed the baby goats (just born in Thanksgiving- these pics were taken when the babies were about 3 weeks old). Emily and Laura jumped right in there. Claire was a little more tentative. But, later, she did feed the babies too. They had a blast. The baby goats were too cute!


Emily playing her air guitar
For a field trip, Emily's 2nd grade class went to see the Nutcracker Ballet at Butler University. Everyone got all dressed up. She was so excited. What a beautiful girl! Notice the doll she's holding has a matching dress- how sweet! (Thanks grandma!)
For a field trip, Emily's 2nd grade class went to see the Nutcracker Ballet at Butler University. Everyone got all dressed up. She was so excited. What a beautiful girl! Notice the doll she's holding has a matching dress- how sweet! (Thanks grandma!)



+of+Oct+thru+Dec+08+011.jpg)

2 comments:
Time flies.... I remember when Emily was born... I'm old!
What great pics! They are just getting too big.
Post a Comment