Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My New Favorite Drink


I have a new hot drink that I absolutely LOVE!!


Do you like coffee? Do like hot chocolate? Well, try mixing them together and see what you get!!! All I do is take a packet of hot chocolate, put it in my coffee cup, and fill it up with coffee. YUMMO!


I usually drink this in the mid-morning as it is loaded with calories and caffine, but sometimes I do have it as an after dinner treat.


Try it, you might like it! Enjoy!

3 comments:

April Fletcher said...

Miss you guys so much! I love seeing pics of the family...the girls are getting so big! And the twins are adorable! Tell John Hi for us

Mom Keena said...

That sounds great! We have more hot chocolate than we know what to do with. This will be a easy way to use it up! And it should keep me warm!

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you enjoy it. I take a cup of coffee and put it in the IV. Hope you have an amazing day!