Thursday, October 1, 2009

Let's Try This Again

So, I've pretty much fallen off of the radar screne with my lack of postings. It's been about 9 months. I really don't know why. I guess I felt as if I didn't have much of anything interesting to say. Really, I didn't think anyone would be interested in what was going on in my life. It's pretty mundane- same 'ol, same 'ol. But after leaving a comment on a friend's blog in which she was reevaluating why she blogged and if anyone really cared, I wrote something to the effect of "yes, people care, I care. It's a great way to stay in touch and connected. It's like a Christmas letter, only in short bursts throughout the year. It lets people know about you and your family." So, my own comments to my friend re-sparked my passion for blogging about my and my family's happenings.


So, to get started, here are a few pics of the three "bigger" girls at the Fall Festival which was held a couple of weeks ago. It's a fun small town festival with lots of good eats and fun carnival rides.






Emily loves horses





Claire loves 'em too







Laura is "milking" a "cow"





Having fun on a ride





2 comments:

Bekah said...

Welcome back my friend! I too have slacked on the blogging front but it is good to hear from you again! LOVE the pictures and can't believe how big everyone is getting!

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back! I have joined the ranks of "slacker" on the blogging front. No computer at home makes it a little more challenging.
Miss you guys!